Another tasty recipe from our friends over at Zeal2U. These protein puddings are great for an after training protein boost or simply a midday snack.
- 2 scoops (1 serving) Temple Nutrition Rebuild Chocolate Cacao Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (soy, almond, rice etc)
- 1 mashed banana
- Mix the milk, vanilla and banana together in a medium mixing bowl until combined.
- Add protein powder and chia seeds and mix again.
- Pour mixture into two glass jars.
- Refrigerate for one hour and stir mixture in jars again to distribute the chia seeds more evenly.
- Continue to refrigerate puddings overnight and top with fresh fruit and coconut (or other toppings of choice) when you're ready to eat.
For more recipes and news, make sure you check our our recipe/blog page at www.templenutrition.com.au. Buy whole foods and sports nutrition online today for affordable real food nutrition.