The most amazing Acai Bowl made by our Friends at Zeal2U. Zeal2U are experts in whole food pantry make overs and proper nutrition education. Zeal2U are base in NSW, Australia.
Temple Nutrition sponsored Athlete Greg McDermott enjoys these bad boys for breakfast regularly. Acai provides all the antioxidants the body needs to provide a strong immune system for any athlete. Mixed with fruits, nuts and chia seeds it makes the ultimate breakfast, snack or recovery blend.
- 2 tsp Temple Nutrition Acai Juice Powder
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 frozen banana
- Handful fresh blueberries, strawberries and/or raspberries
- Granola or muesli
- Sliced banana
- Fresh berries/fruit
- 1 tsp Temple Nutrition Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- 1 tsp pepita seeds
- Combine coconut water, frozen banana, fresh berries and acai juice powder in a high speed blender and mix until a 'smoothie' consistency is achieved. Feel free to add more or less coconut water depending on your consistency preference.
- Pour acai mixture into a large bowl.
- Top acai mixture with toppings of your choice.