Pure Rebuild Protein
Pure Rebuild Protein
Pea & Rice Protein
Pea and Rice protein by themselves are quite powerful; together they are the first vegetable sourced protein that is able to go head to head with animal-derived sources and while still meeting the demands of hard-training athletes!
It might be hard to imagine that the humble pea can bring you so much protein. This plant-based protein is typically made from yellow peas and is up there with one of the best protein sources on the market. It is naturally free of cholesterol, easily digestible and hypoallergenic. Pea protein is rich in lysine (balances nitrogen levels in muscles) and a number of other amino acids such as arginine and glutamic acid, both of which help to support you during exercise and aid your recovery. The Pea, by itself, is an amazing source of protein but it is low in some essential branch chain amino acids, this is where the Rice takes over.
Rice, although lower in protein content than the Pea, it does excel where the Pea is lacking. Rice Protein, much like Pea Protein, contains all 9 essential amino acids and is a source of naturally occurring nutrients including iron, potassium, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous, and thiamine. It is high in the amino acids, cysteine and methionine (antioxidants that help prevent cell damage and inflammation), but low in lysine. Pea Protein, on the other hand, is low in cysteine and methionine but high in lysine. Thus, when combined, these two proteins provide a superior amino acid profile.
Rebuild Pea & Rice Protein:
Temple Nutrition’s Pea and Rice Protein provides an ideal pre or post-workout protein, or late-night snack. It is an easily digested, hypoallergenic and gluten-free protein powder, perfect for those with gastrointestinal sensitivity to milk, wheat, soy and other proteins.
- Rice protein has a similar amino acid ratio to that of human milk
- Pea protein can be used as a food additive.
- Pea protein helps smooth out the “chalkiness” of rice protein.
- Together they are a powerful complete protein source.
- Excellent alternative source of protein for people who are intolerant to dairy and whey-based protein.
- Easy to digest.
- For muscle growth and repair.
- A completely natural protein source.
- Contains fibre.
- A long-lasting energy source.
- Free from GMO ingredients, dairy, gluten, soy, eggs and nuts.
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
What is the serving size for this product?
Serving size is 35g (1 scoop)
How do I use it?
Add Rebuild Protein Natural to your smoothie, as a breakfast topper or simply make a shake. Rebuild is also great to cook & bake with.
What are the Ingredients of this product?
100% Raw Organic Powered Pea & Rice Protein